AECOM – Civil Engineer – Latham, NY
(Posted March 10, 2017)
AECOM is actively seeking a highly talented and hardworking Civil Engineer for immediate employment in the Latham, NY office. Incumbent may have the opportunity to grow into a Project Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Leading technical designs and technical teams
- Preparing contract documents (plans, specifications, and estimates)
- Writing technical reports
- Providing technical review of plans, calculations, and reports prepared by colleagues or junior staff
- Representing projects at client meetings, agency meetings, and public meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from 4-year accredited program
- 5+ years of post-graduation, full-time, relevant employment experience with a government agency, consulting engineering firm, or similar
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License
For immediate consideration please log onto our website www.aecom.com and apply to job number 149537BR.