Current Open PositionsRead more about the position and apply by clicking the link below.
Civil Engineer (Mid-Level, Stormwater/Civil 3D) - MIG, Inc. | Apply Now
MIG, Inc. is an award-winning national firm specializing in planning, design, communications, management, science and technology. We believe that the environment around us has a profound impact on our lives. We plan, design and sustain environments that support human development. Our shared vision is of a world where people, communities and ecosystems thrive. For over 35 years, MIG has engaged the talents and vitality of top professionals. Our team members are passionate about their work and share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities impacted by our work.
Our Seattle-Pioneer Square Office is seeking a full-time, motivated, experienced Civil Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team.
This role works closely with a team of designers on a wide variety of project types including utilities, site development, storm drainage, streets, bicycle lanes and trails. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has a high proficiency in Civil 3D; thinks critically and creatively; works as part of a collaborative team in an open environment; and maintains a sense of humor and camaraderie. MIG|SvR team members share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities impacted by our work. We value diversity and foster an inclusive workplace.
- Civil engineering design work for public and private clients for site design, low impact development, utilities and complete streets projects.
- Assistance with preparation of plans, reports and specifications documents.
- Preparation of preliminary calculations and quantity take-offs.
- Stormwater modeling and design.
- Construction administration support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Professional engineer in the State of Washington and California.
- 5-8 years of work experience in civil engineering discipline.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Familiarity with Department of Ecology Stormwater Management Manual.
- Desired computer proficiency includes: AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MicroStation/OpenRoads, stormwater modeling (WWHM, MGSFlood, etc), Word and Excel.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications above and are passionate about improving our communities, please submit a cover letter, resume, and single PDF file of representative work (if available) via email to:email@example.com (reference “Engineer” in the subject line).
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, flexible work schedule, a rewarding work environment, and a creative atmosphere. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. MIG values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.