Current Open Positions
Read more about the position and apply by clicking the link below.
SALARY: $91,083 - $127,546 Annually, DOQ
OPENING DATE: 12/18/20
CLOSING DATE: Continuous
Performs difficult administrative work planning, organizing, and coordinating the activities of assigned divisions, and related work as apparent or assigned. Work is performed under the general direction of the Public Works Director. Divisional supervision is exercised over assigned personnel.
Click here to view the complete job description to include the essential functions and working conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in civil engineering or related field, and three (3) years of experience in engineering design, including two (2) years in a supervisory role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Washington State Professional Engineer’s License upon hire.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Six (6) years of direct experience in transportation planning and funding through both public sources and private development impact fees
- Five (5) years of experience supervising engineering and technical staff
- Three (3) years of project development experience, specifically budget estimating, funding, environmental review processes and right of way acquisitions
- Three (3) years of experience in pavement management program development and implementation
Position is open until filled with priority consideration given to applicants that apply on or before Sunday, January 17, 2021.
Selection will be made based upon qualifications and a panel interview. The individual selected for this position will be required to pass a comprehensive background check commensurate to the position.
$167,690.00 - $214,635.00 Annually