Section Sponsors with Job Opportunities include:
C.S. Davidson, Inc.
C.S. Davidson, Inc. is a multi-faceted consulting engineering firm providing a wide range of engineering services to municipal and private clients. We are an employee-owned firm with an unparalleled culture where you can continually cultivate your career. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is based in South Central PA with York, Gettysburg, and Lancaster offices. Our employees are proud to be part of a team committed to finding solutions that improve our local communities.
Please find details of the following opportunities at the below website links:
- Entry-Level Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer-Project Manager
- Construction Inspector
- Software Design Engineer
- Municipal Project Manager
- Municipal Client Representative
- Water and Wastewater Engineer
- Client Manager: Bridges
At C.S. Davidson, Inc., we are proud of our dedicated team of employee-owners who come together to provide exceptional service and solutions to our clients. Our firm was built and continues to serve with trust and integrity. Our success is shared with our employee-owners through competitive wages and benefits in addition to 401(k), Profit Sharing, and ESOP plans established to provide retirement income and financial security. Visit www.csdavidson.com/about to learn more about our tradition of investing in our communities. C.S. Davidson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
ELA Group, Inc.
TRAFFIC/TRANSPORTATION PROJECT MANAGER
We’re currently seeking a Traffic/Transportation Engineer or Planner with 4-10 years of experience to join our team at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office.
- Work with ELA staff and external clients toward the successful completion of a variety of projects
- Mange project schedules and budgets, and effectively communicate both internally and externally with private and public-sector clients
- Project assignments will include preparation of traffic impact studies, transportation planning studies andtraffic safety studies, traffic signal design, and highway design
- Project tasks will include a mix of traffic analysis, plan preparation, report writing, field work, client communication, and meeting participation
- Mentoring and training team members
- Bachelor of Science, Transportation Engineering (or a related field)
- P.E. preferred
- Excellent verbal, technical writing, and project management skills
- Experience with PennDOT standards and guidelines
- Experience using Synchro, Vistro, and/or AutoCADD preferred
We’re currently seeking a Traffic/Transportation Engineer with 0-4 years of experience to join our team at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office.
- Work with ELA Staff toward the successful completion of a variety of projects, with mentoring from senior staff. Project assignments will grow as knowledge and skills grow
- Project assignments will include preparation of traffic impact studies and traffic safety studies, traffic signal design, highway design, data collection, and sight distance evaluations
- Project tasks will include a mix of plan traffic analysis, plan preparation, report writing, field work on site, and client communication
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering (Transportation emphasis preferred)
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
- Ability to be a dependable and reliable member of a team working toward a common goal
- Desire to gain experience in multiple facets of transportation engineering and grow into a project management role
- Experience using Synchro, Vistro, and/or AutoCADD preferred
- Experience with PennDOT standards and guidelines a plus
CIVIL ENGINEER (DESIGN ENGINEER)
- Applicant must have 2-4 years of work experience in the Civil Engineering field
- Possess Engineer In Training (EIT) certification
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Training and/or work experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of governmental review process
- Assist with design in a variety of project types, including subdivision, land development, athletic/recreation and transportation
- Storm water management design, modeling and plan preparation
- Erosion and sediment control design
ELA Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
For additional information for any of the positions below, please visit our website: https://careers.gannettfleming.com/job-search-results/?location=Pennsylvania%2C%20USA&radius=25&state=PA&country=US
- Entry Level CADD Technician, Camp Hill, PA
- Entry-Level Geotechnical Designer, Camp Hill, PA
- Assistant Project Manager, Camp Hill, PA
- Senior NEPA Compliance Specialist, Camp Hill, PA
- Civil/Environmental Engineer, Camp Hill, PA
- Project Geotechnical Engineer, Camp Hill, PA
- Other available open positions
Manheim Township - Lancaster County, PA
Manheim Township in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania is a Township of the First Class that is seeking a motivated individual to fill the position of Engineer in the Public Works Department. The individual hired for this position will work to provide in-house engineering services to the communities’ residents. This position will handle all aspects of traditional municipal engineering, with the opportunity over time to attain additional professional certifications and develop qualifications allowing him/her to eventually assume an integral role within the Public Works Department.
The following Manheim Township employment opportunity is available:
Job Description Summary:
Posted: February 9, 2022
Click here for detailed job description, qualification, benefits, and instructions on how to apply.
Modjeski and Masters, Inc.
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. is one of the world’s leading bridge engineering firms, with a reputation for technical excellence and innovation that goes beyond current standards. Established more than 125 years ago, our firm is responsible for the design and maintenance of some of our nation’s most recognizable structures. Services include fixed and movable bridge design, inspection and rehabilitation, and all facets of life-cycle maintenance, research and code development.
The following Modjeski and Masters employment opportunities are available:
Entry-Level and Experienced Bridge Design Engineer (Poughkeepsie, New Orleans, Washington, D.C., Littleton, CO)
Entry-Level and Experienced Inspectors (Poughkeepsie, New Orleans, Mechanicsburg, PA, Washington, D.C.)
Entry-Level Highway Engineer (Charleston, WV)
CAD Technician (Raleigh, NC, Philadelphia)
Please click here for more information about these opportunities.
NTM Engineering, Inc.
NTM Engineering, Inc. is a practice-centered business focused on providing quality in everything that we do. We maintain a reputation for integrity, building strong client relationships, and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
With a reputation as water resources experts, NTM specializes in water resources design, civil/site design, bridge design and inspection, and engineering instruction for public and private sector clients. Our core services include hydrologic and hydraulic studies, waterway permitting, stormwater design and permitting, GIS, transportation and bridge engineering, bridge inspection, and technical course development and training. In April 2022, Lotus Environmental Consulting, LLC was acquired by NTM. This additional expertise allows us to offer our clients a full range of environmental services, including environmental investigations and regulatory compliance services.
NTM Engineering is always on the look out for talented future employees. We offer very competitive benefits, a great work environment, and friendly people–what’s not to love? In fact, NTM has ranked on the Best Places to Work in PA list 8 years in a row.
NTM has also been selected as a recipient of the 2018 Premier Award for Client Satisfaction! This designation goes to the A/E/C industry’s best and brightest who have figured out the secrets for delivering on their promises and creating truly satisfied clients. NTM was one of eight firms to receive this award in 2011 and we are thrilled to be a repeat recipient!
To learn more about NTM, visit their website at https://www.ntmeng.com/
The following NTM employment opportunities are available.
- Environmental Scientist
- Senior Environmental Scientist
- Archaeological Field Staff – Multiple Positions
- Senior Bridge Engineer- Design/Inspection
Please submit your resume and NTM Employment application online at: http://www.ntmeng.com/careers
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, opened on October 1, 1940, is known as “America’s First Superhighway”! Our mission is to operate a safe, reliable, customer-valued toll road system that supports national mobility and commerce. The PTC operates a 552-mile system used by 192 million vehicles a year. Together, we are building the highway of the future.
Please search the PA Turnpike Careers Page for Positions you may be interested in by clicking HERE.
Engineer Project Manager 3 (Environmental)
Interested candidates must apply to the Engineer Project Manager 3 (Environmental) posting by visiting careers.paturnpike.com by November 25, 2022.
Posting Start Date:
November 10, 2022
Posting End Date:
November 25, 2022
$76,336.00 - $114,504.00
Central Office Building
700 S. Eisenhower Boulevard
Building Zip Code:
Flexible Work Options
An established women-owned consulting transportation surveying, environmental, and engineering consulting firm located in York, PA. Susquehanna Civil is an E.E.O. employer and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees. The following positions are available:
Senior Project Manager
Senior Geotechnical Technician
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Your application will be held in the strictest confidence. For additional information, please go to our website: https://sqcivil.com/careers or see our listings on the Indeed website: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Susquehanna-Civil-Engineering/jobs.
The Markosky Engineering Group, Inc.
Career Opportunities in Ligonier, PA – York, PA – Steubenville, OH – Charleston, WV
The Markosky Engineering Group, Inc. provides engineering and environmental services to public and private clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are a diverse team of professionals, expert in our disciplines. We have a comprehensive understanding of current environmental and engineering standards, and a commitment to sustainable design initiatives.
In our over 22 years in business, we have built long-lasting and successful relationships with clients from offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Markosky is seeking talented individuals to help grow our offices in Ligonier and York, PA, Steubenville, OH and Charleston, WV. The successful candidate will be based in one of our offices with the ability to maintain a weekly hybrid work schedule (occasional travel to each office will be required). We are excited to bring on team members in the following categories:
- Senior Bridge Project Engineer - Structures - 10-15 years (click here for advertisement)
- Project Engineer - Roadway - 5-10 years (click here for advertisement)
- Roadway Design Engineer I - 0-5 years (click here for advertisement)
- Certified Bridge Safety Inspector - 0-4 years (click here for advertisement)
Traffic Planning & Design, Inc. (TPD)
Traffic Planning & Design, Inc. (TPD) is seeking enthusiastic engineers with experience to join our team! Our ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn and the willingness to work cohesively within a team. TPD offers competitive salaries and benefits, including an unmatched flex time policy, Paid Time Off, parental leave and a Professional Development program developed to help our staff continue their education and training throughout their careers.
TPD Ranked the overall #4 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work for in the Nation (#1 in our size category), and residing on the list of the Engineering News Record (ENR)’s Top 500 Design Firms in the nation, we are proud of our success and growth as a multi-disciplinary engineering firm since our inception in 1989. With 13 offices throughout the eastern United States, no project is too small or too large for our professionals. From local streetscape or trail design projects to corridor improvement projects spanning miles, we take pride in everything we produce as a team. Our staff has become like a second family, with group potlucks, coordinated fitness challenges, organized community improvement events and regular happy hours. We seek opportunities to spend time with each other outside work because we genuinely enjoy each other’s company. At TPD, we offer a creative, supportive, flexible, and fun environment, an ideal environment to continue your career
To learn more about TPD and apply for any of the positions below, please visit our website: https://trafficpd.com/careers/current-openings/
Various positions are available throughout our PA Offices in Bethlehem, Doylestown, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Pottstown, and Scranton.
- Transportation Planning Specialist/Engineer
- Transportation Construction Field Inspectors/Supervisors/Managers
- Traffic/ITS Engineer
- Structural Designer
- Municipal Traffic Engineer
- Highway Design Specialist
- Highway or Bridge Design Project Manager
- Highway Design Project Manager
- Highway Design Engineer
- Bridge Engineer
- Bridge Inspector
- Land Development Construction Inspector (Municipal)
Warehaus is an award-winning architecture, design and engineering firm based in York, Pennsylvania. The firm was originally founded in 1980 as Land Survey Consultants. Since then, the company has evolved to become a multi-disciplinary firm offering architecture, civil engineering and land planning, structural engineering, building sciences, and historic preservation. Warehaus’ work was recently recognized by the AIA Central Pennsylvania, awarding two Excellence in Design Awards in 2020. To learn more about Warehaus, visit www.warehausae.com.
We are design partners who guide you through a collaborative experience with a common purpose, to deliver well-crafted solutions that benefit our clients, employees, shareholders, and communities.
To be the most trusted and respected design partner in our region by fostering an inclusive culture, committing to growth, and consistently delivering exceptional solutions with measurable results.
Conscience: I am accountable for my actions.
Collaboration: I am a partner.
Curiosity: I seek out knowledge so I can grow.
Conservation: I respect time, energy and resources.
The following Warehaus employment opportunities are available: