2016 TN Engineers' Conference
We are excited that TNSEA will combine with ACEC of TN, TSPE and ASCE, TN Section for the 2016 TN Engineers’ Conference at the Music City Center on September 14-16! There will be five educational tracks and even more networking opportunities with something for everyone. The conference will have the following education tracks: Civil / Environmental / Structural, Geotechnical, Transportation, Engineering Management, Electrical / Mechanical / Industrial, and a Student Session for our collegiate ASCE student chapters - so mark your calendars! Plan to get your required professional development hours (at least 12) in a concentrated and cost-effective manner. You will also have the opportunity to network with engineers, business owners, product experts, and service providers! Register online for the conference today (below).
Conference Highlights (included in full registration):
- Wednesday Early Registration - Sponsored by Newforma Inc.
- Wednesday Evening Social - Sponsored by Forterra (formerly Sherman Dixie)
- Thursday Breakfast - ACEC/TSPE Awards & Installation
- Welcome Reception - Sponsored by Crow Friedman (a Risk Management Company)
- Friday Breakfast - ASCE Awards & Installation
- Friday Luncheon - presentation on the upcoming Dream Big Film
For room reservations, call or go online to the Hyatt Place Nashville by Tuesday, August 15, 2016, at 615-687-9995 and ask for the group rate, which is $219 per night. Use the group code "2016 Engineers Conference" when booking your reservation.
View the current Professional Development Schedule.
If you would like to sponsor or exhibit at this event, please contact Judy Logue (TSPE/ACEC of TN) at 615-242-2486 or Helen Hennon (ASCE) at 865-689-1395, ext. 4002 or follow the links provided to print exhibit and sponsor information.
Music City Center, Nashville, TN