Section Sponsors with Job Opportunities include:
ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING AND DESIGNER
C.S. Davidson, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Designer with a structural focus to join the bridge team in our downtown York office. As a Project Designer on the bridge team, your time will be split between the field and office. You will perform technical design work as well as on-site bridge inspection and safe load capacity analysis tasks. Our team’s collaborative efforts are valuable to maintain and improve the infrastructure our communities rely upon each day. Click the below link for more information.
PROJECT DESIGNER - ENTRY-LEVEL CIVIL ENGINEER
C.S. Davidson is eager to hire a top-notch Project Designer for the civil engineering team in our Gettysburg office. As an entry-level project designer on this team, you will use your design skills to complete tasks within scope, schedule, and budget as communicated by the Project Managers and Engineers. Excellent communication skills, efficient work habits, and the ability to offer exemplary service to clients are the key qualities you have to thrive in this project designer position. Click the below link for more information.
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
For additional information for any of the positions below, please visit our website: : https://careers.gannettfleming.com/job-search-results/?location=Pennsylvania%2C%20USA&radius=25&state=PA&country=US
- Senior Highway Engineer, Transportation, Camp Hill, PA
- Geotechnical Project Engineer, Geotechnical, Camp Hill, PA
- Water Resources Engineer, Water Resources, Camp Hill, PA
- Civil Engineer, Environmental Services, Camp Hill, PA
- Entry Level Water Engineer, Water / Wastewater, Camp Hill, PA
- Transportation - Project Manager, Transportation, Camp Hill, PA
- Water Engineering Intern, Water / Wastewater, Camp Hill, PA
- State Traffic Management Center (STMC) Operator, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Camp Hill, PA
- Highway Project Manager, Transportation, Camp Hill, PA
- Civil Engineer, Environmental Services, Greensburg, PA
- Principal Consultant - Business Advisory and Infrastructure Management, Transportation, Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Security Consultant, Facilities, Philadelphia, PA
- Senior Highway Engineer, Transportation, Pittsburgh, PA
- Geotechnical Project Engineer, Geotechnical, Pittsburgh, PA
- Project Manager – Highway, Transportation, Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Geotechnical, Pittsburgh, PA
- Electrical Engineer, Transit & Rail, Valley Forge, PA
- Traction Power Engineer, Transit & Rail, Valley Forge, PA
- Geological Engineer, Geotechnical, Valley Forge, PA
- Entry Level Water Engineer, Water / Wastewater, Valley Forge, PA
- Civil Engineer - Water/Wastewater, Water / Wastewater, Valley Forge, PA
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN AN EMPLOYEE-OWNED BUSINESS THAT IS BOTH STABLE AND QUICKLY GROWING? CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENINGS AT LARSON DESIGN GROUP® AND COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Larson Design Group® (LDG) is a successful, employee-owned architectural, engineering, and survey firm teaming with our clients to provide responsive, innovative solutions to facility, transportation, land development, and environmental needs. We communicate honestly and responsibly to deliver value-added services to clients who share our goals of quality, growth, and profit. Our success is reflected in our personal and professional development, and in our commitment to community stewardship.
We are a thriving employee-owned company with a competitive benefits package, including healthcare benefits, ESOP, 401k with company match, annual incentive plan, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a commitment to helping our employees grow! We are looking for highly-motivated self-starters to join our team!
PROJECT MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION- PA Statewide
The Project Manager, Construction Inspection is responsible for Construction Inspection and Management Projects in PA and will assist with the development and growth of LDG’s Construction Services practice. This position is in our Transportation Division but will also interact with and deliver projects within the Transportation, Energy, and Civil Departments. Experience in South Central and South Eastern PA districts a plus.
- Deliver Construction Services (CS) for Transportation, Civil, and Energy projects.
- Perform project management, quality control, and construction management for multiple projects.
- Coordinate with the other managers in Construction Services to attain consistency of project delivery, methods, and acceptable performance.
- Supervise and train inspection staff on specific construction operations, documentation, and inspection requirements.
- Lead Client Management and Proposal Preparation for CS in South Central and South Eastern PA; Typical clients include PennDOT, PA Turnpike, Counties, Municipalities, and Authorities.
- Development of Technical and Price Proposals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Annual Business Plan & Strategic Goals.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, environmental agencies, government, and funding partners for the successful completion of projects.
- Provide constructability reviews and technical specification reviews with CS & other departments for on-going quality control of bid documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensure or advanced degree required.
- NICET Level 4 certification required.
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years Construction Inspection and/or Management Experience.
Larson Design Group® is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Please visit our website to apply: www.larsondesigngroup.com/careers
An established consulting transportation surveying and engineering firm located in York, PA has positions available for surveyors, survey technicians, and a bridge engineer/designer.
Surveyors and Survey Technicians
Min. requirements for party chiefs and instrument persons include 1-10+ years of experience in highway and bridge surveying using conventional methods as well as GPS/VRS, and digital levels. HD laser scanning experience a plus. Overnight travel and valid driver’s license required. SIT/PLS a plus.
Susquehanna Civil is an E.E.O. employer and offers competitive salary/benefit packages. For more information, go to www.susquehannacivil.com. Please send resumes in confidence to: Susquehanna Civil Inc., 50 Grumbacher Road, Suite 10, York, PA 17406 or email@example.com.
Susquehanna Civil is seeking a technically-focused individual with 5+ years of experience on PennDOT and PA Turnpike bridge design and inspection projects. Desired skills include structural design, use of PennDOT and structural design/analysis software, proficiency with MS Office, and experienced in NBIS inspection. BS in Civil/Structural Engineering, EIT, and 5 – 10 years of experience on PennDOT and PA Turnpike bridge projects are required. CBSI certification is highly desirable. PA PE Registration is a plus. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently, plan, schedule, and coordinate engineering design and inspection work for yourself as well as others. Desired skills also include the ability to provide technical guidance and mentorship for less experienced engineers.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your application will be held in the strictest confidence.
Traffic Planning & Design, Inc. (TPD) is seeking enthusiastic engineers with experience to join our team. Our ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, a desire to learn, the willingness to work cohesively within a team and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
To apply for any of the positions below, please visit our website: http://trafficpd.com/employment/Index.html
The positions listed below are available at all of the following locations: Bethlehem, PA/Doylestown, PA/Harrisburg, PA/Philadelphia, PA/Pittsburgh, PA/Pottstown, PA/West Chester, PA/Camden, NJ/Elkton, MD/Asheville, NC
Highway Design Specialist
Highway Design Project Manager (Public & Private)
Municipal Traffic Engineer
Traffic Signal/ITS Engineer
Transportation Planning Specialist