SENIOR HIGHWAY ENGINEER
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: www.gpinet.com/
GPI is seeking a Transportation Squad Leader for our Allentown, PA or Mechanicsburg, PA Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of staff for major transportation projects in Pennsylvania, with PennDOT, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Your primary focus will be on highway and multi-disciplined transportation projects. This will include projects such as traditional design-bid-build as well as design build and other delivery methods. As a Squad Leader, responsibilities will also include assisting with project management and client/contractor relationships.
- Management of design teams on complex engineering projects, including traditional design-bid-build and alternative delivery methods
- Coordinate design activities and meetings between design staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate highway related activities with transportation engineering projects to ensure that goals and objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time and budget
- Assist with business development activities including pursuit identification, teaming and capture management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 5 to 10 years progressive experience in the design, management and implementation of highway/roadway transportation projects in Pennsylvania
- Must have E.I.T, Licensed Pennsylvania Professional Engineer (PE preferred but not required)
- Must have demonstrated experience managing design teams with experience utilizing PennDOT’s approved design software packages
- Knowledge and experience with PennDOT policies, procedures and standards
Our Competitive Advantage is Our People
www.gpinet.com Engineering | Design | Planning | Construction Management