Ohio EPA Southwest District Job Posting
POSITION TITLE - Environmental Engineer 2 (20047760) (190002M2)
Primary Location: United States of America-OHIO-Montgomery County
Work Locations: Ohio EPA Southwest District Of 401 East Fifth Street Dayton 45402
Organization: Environmental Protection Agency Classified Indicator: Classified Bargaining Unit / Exempt: Bargaining Unit
Schedule: Full-time Compensation: $24.08
Unposting Date: May 17, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Job Function: Engineering
Agency Contact Information: 614-644-2100
Link for more information – click here
Civil Structural Position at 88 Civil Engineer Group:
Announcing an opportunity for a structural engineer job opening performing a wide range of facility and infrastructure planning/design/project management work at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The work is diverse and fast paced requiring the ability to independently evaluate unique structural issues and solve unusual engineering problems. The position is located in the 88th Civil Engineer Group, Project Management Branch supporting Wright-Patterson AFB. This immediate opening is a 2 year term position and resides in a large organization with many growth opportunities. If interested, please contact Robert Blevins, 937-257-2764, email@example.com.
Major Duties Include
1. Serve as a Structural Engineering subject matter expert for the installation’s horizontal and vertical construction. Provide guidance to Civil Engineering design and construction team members, monitor progress throughout a project, assist in resolving technical conflicts, and report results to Customer and Organization leadership.
2. Prepare and/or provide technical review of structural: calculations, reports, drawings, and specifications to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, and project requirements.
3. Independently examine the structural integrity of existing structures with observed deficiencies. Identify emergency and long term repair projects including scope, schedules and cost estimates.
4. Manage the development of in-house and externally prepared designs of WPAFB facilities and infrastructure maintenance, repair, renovation and construction projects utilizing structural engineering expertise.
5. Manage the construction of WPAFB facilities and infrastructure maintenance, repair, renovation and construction projects utilizing structural engineering expertise.
City of Oxford Job Posting
POSITION TITLE- Engineering Aide
Government Agency – City of Oxford
Location – Oxford, OH
Experience – HS Diploma, 2-year Engineering Technology Degree, 1-3 years AutoCAD experience
Link to job application, and more information – click here: https://www.cityofoxford.org/employment/2019/03/engineering-aide
Montgomery County Engineers Office Job Posting
Montgomery County Engineers Office is accepting applications for Survey Review Technician I.
February 8, 2019 - March 8, 2019
If interested, please fill out an application on-line at: www.mcohio.org
Ohio EPA Environmental Specialist 2 Position (20043512-3) (1900009N)
Reviews and evaluates Permit to Install applications, detail plans for all types of solid and infectious waste facilities and provides preliminary action to the District Manager, and/or Materials and Waste Management supervisor prior to recommendation for approval or denial. Reviews and evaluates solid and infectious waste facility compliance with approved plans, and makes recommendations to the District Manager, and/or Materials and Waste Management supervisor if further action is required. Assists the district solid waste inspectors in conducting the solid and infectious waste compliance monitoring program. Provides technical assistance to boards of health, municipal officials, county commissioners, township trustees, engineers, and others regarding solid and infectious waste management. Attends public meetings and hearings, and gives speeches as required. Investigates complaints of illegal solid and infectious waste disposal and handling procedures. Performs other duties as required.
City of Kettering Job Posting-Engineering Tech
The City of Kettering, Ohio, is seeking an exceptional professional to fill the position of Engineering Technician - Traffic. The Technician will perform technical engineering work in the field and the office in connection with the investigation, development, and maintenance of civil engineering projects, programs, and infrastructure and other duties as assigned. Work is performed under the general supervision of an Engineer. The work in this position requires high level skills in the use of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) design software used for the design of civil engineering projects, particularly traffic control. A basic level of understanding in traffic control systems and equipment is necessary for this position.
For more information: https://www.ketteringoh.org/job/engineering-technician-traffic/
ODOT District 7 Job Posting-TE4 Management Position
The Ohio Department of Transportation is seeking a District Roadway & Hydraulic Engineer, (i.e., develops engineering policies & plans projects concerned with unique or controversial problems which have significant impact on major organizational programs), &/or supervises/leads team of two or more teams/squads of lower level transportation engineers, technicians, &/or support personnel (i.e. minimum of two employees per team/squad) by assigning tasks, monitoring work progress, & evaluating the work completed on highway plans. Acts as the design liaison for Asset Management tasks & coordination within Engineering. For more information: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/ohio/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=1946311
ODOT District 7 Vacancy Announcement - Capital Programs Administration - Transportation 1/TCE - (4) PNs 20060750, 20060705, 20060782, & 20060692
The Ohio Department of Transportation – District 7 is seeking qualified applicants for the following four (4) positions:
Located at 1001 St. Marys Ave., Sidney, OH 45365.
- Transportation Engineer 1, PN 20060750 – D7 in-house Bridge Design group
- Transportation Engineer 1, PN 20060705 – D7 in-house Roadway/Hydraulic Design group
- Transportation Engineer 1, PN 20060782 – D7 Construction group
- Transportation Engineer 1, PN 20060692 – D7 Construction group
. For more information: Transportation Engineer 1 (TCE) - Capital Programs Administration
ODOT District 7 Vacancy Announcement - College Interns
The Ohio Department of Transportation – District 7 is seeking qualified applicants for two position(s): 1001 St. Marys Ave., Sidney, OH 45365
For more information: College Interns (2) - PNs 20082602 & 20072120 - Capital Programs Administration