Become a Section Sponsor
The Section offers a program through which local firms can financially support the Section’s activities and programs and be recognized for this support. Section sponsorship helps the Section provide our various activities and programs for our membership, the civil engineering community in the Philadelphia area, and we greatly appreciate your commitment and support.
Our Section directly represents a membership currently in excess of 2200 individuals in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.The Section offers several benefits to your organization for your annual sponsorship commitment of $300. These benefits include the following:
- Your business card will appear in each edition of THE NEWS, the most visible evidence of your support. There are typically at least six editions of THE NEWS printed per season, starting in October and ending in April/May. (Our optional Summer edition does not contain any sponsors’ cards.)
- At each Section meeting, a sponsor poster with your logo on it will be prominently displayed in the meeting room.
- Sponsors also have the opportunity to sponsor one of our monthly Section meetings and also can provide a sponsor 'spotlight' to appear in an edition of The News as they see fit.
- Your company profile can be featured in an article in one edition of The News.
- Our sponsorship program follows our Section meeting season, which starts in October and ends in April, with a year-end dinner/Spring Social in May. Our newsletter is distributed monthly from October to May.
- Your company logo will be featured on our home page, linked to your career listing page.
If your firm would like to become a Section sponsor, please advise us of your interest. We would then need to get the copy of the business card you would like to appear in The News, a copy of your firm's logo for the sponsors section of our website, and a check for $300, which we can invoice as discussed.
If you need any additional information on the Section sponsorship program or have any questions on it, please contact the Editor of THE NEWS, Bob Wright