ASCE and CSCE Membership

ASCE members come from all disciplines of civil engineering, from all types of environments, and from all over the world. With benefits geared to meet the high standards of professionalism, ASCE strives to cater to each member's needs.

Membership in CSCE is granted to ASCE members upon receipt of Connecticut Section dues. Connecticut Section dues are $30 per year. Please include your section dues with your national membership renewal. We can accept mid-year memberships. Please contact our President (see Contacts page of this website) for more information about CSCE and ASCE. To join the Connecticut section of ASCE, please go to the ASCE website.

Transferring Section Membership

Have you recently moved to Connecticut, or are you about to? If you are a current ASCE and local Section member you can transfer your Section membership to CSCE. Once you move to Connecticut, you may go online and log in to change your address information. This will initiate the transfer from your old Section to the Connecticut Section. If you encounter any trouble while online, you can also contact the ASCE Records Department via email or call (703) 295-6300 to provide you new address information and the transfer can be handled that way as well.

If you are moving out of Connecticut, you can follow the same procedure to transfer from CSCE to you new local Section. We are sorry to see you go, but hope that you continue to be active in ASCE and your new local Section. For information about the local Section for where you are moving, you can visit the ASCE website.

Advancing your Membership Grade

Do you need to advance your membership grade? Are you a recent graduate? Did you get your P.E. license? ASCE and CSCE encourage you to advance your membership grade as your professional career progresses. Information and instructions are available on the ASCE website.