The ASCE Michigan Section annually awards scholarships to deserving college students pursuing degrees in Civil Engineering. Applications are due by Memorial Day each year. To be eligible, students must:
- Be a Michigan resident and US Citizen at the time of application,
- Be enrolled as a full time student (in good standing) at an ABET accredited college in a civil and/or environmental engineering program in the State of Michigan,
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (out of 4.0) at the time of application.
Two scholarships are available, the Mackinac Scholarship ($10,000 total - $5,000 each year for 2 years) and the Zuidema Scholarship ($1,500). To apply, download the Scholarship Application and return it to the ASCE Michigan Section (information provided with application).
ASCE MI SECTION AWARDS
- Historic CE Landmark
- Outstanding CE Achievements
- Franklin D. Meyers Civil Engineer of the Year
- Quality of Life
- Young Civil Engineer of the Year